The Augustine Literacy Project®-Charlotte works to improve the reading, writing and spelling skills of under-resourced students who struggle with literacy by providing free, long-term, one-on-one instruction from highly trained volunteer tutors. Visit our website at alpcharlotte.org to learn more.
Rise and Read will begin at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, March 31.
- Featured Speaker: Kelly S. King, CEO of Truist
- Barbara Washington, ALP Tutor
- Alison S. Houser, ALP Executive Director
- Carla Love, ALP Tutor, and student, Jermiah
- Cynthia Buck, ALP Tutor, and former ALP student, Will
- Call to Action: George Miles